Help our foundation AITANA and all the children & families that struggle with Cancer.
AITANA is a community of families, survivors, and friends who have been affected by childhood and adolescent cancer. They offer our community support, information and treatments such as:
- The Aitana Home (located in Cancun) provides games areas for kids & teenagers, classrooms to study english, computer clases, workshops, therapy rooms, medicine rooms and bedrooms to receive families from other parts of Mexico.
- The Dream program which organizes Disney trips once a year.
- Travel expenses: bus and airfaires to help the familes and patients get to the closest hospitals and have their treatments.
- Medical treatments such as medical equipment, medicines, analysis etc…
- Psychological treatments for family members & patients.
Donate Today and receive a 20% discount coupon to use when you book one of our Travel & Vacation Experience !!! Please send us your receipt at email@example.com
- 10 dlls = 190 mexican pesos = 1 box of medicine
- 30 dlls = 570 mexican pesos = 1 psicological treatment
- 50 dlls = 950 mexican pesos = 1 trip to the hospital
- 70 dlls = 1,330 mexican pesos = 1 fun day in a waterpark
- 100 dlls = 1,900 = 1 pass to Disneyland
Childhood cancer is the #1 disease-related cause of death for children in many countries. For those who survive, two-thirds will also endure chronic health conditions from the toxic side effects of cancer treatment, including secondary cancers and other life-threatening illnesses.
They are all alone, especially when low immunity means isolation to stay safe from life-threatening germs and viruses.
For more information you can also visit Aitana´s webiste: