In case of a Cancelation:
- -50% of the total amount of the Vacation Experience will be refunded if the cancelation is made at least 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- No Refund will apply if the reservation is canceled 45 days or less prior to the arrival date.
- No refund will apply for cancelations during the Christmas, New Year, Summer, Easter season or holiday weekends..
- Our Cancelation Policy only applies if the Luun Vacation Group has received the payment from the client.
- Any property “security deposit” paid to the Luun Vacation Group will be reimbursed 100%.
- We understand that our travelers might be going through dificult times when they decide to cancel. For that reason we offer them other options that can better suit their needs:
- With the Luun Vacation Group you can Resell &Transfer your Vacation Experience to a group of friends or family members to avoid loosing all your Vacation money.
- We also give you the ability to Reschedule the dates of your Vacation Experience (this request has to be submmited in writting to the Luun Vacation Group at least 90 days before the arrival date).
- If you decide to change your dates please consider that the price of the Vacation Experience you had previously purchased might change.
Administration & Processing Fees:
An Administration Fee of 150 usd will be charged for any changes requested by the client.
A 6.5% Processing Fee will be applied for Paypal payments and a 30 dollars Procesing Fee for wire transfers.
We are here to assist you if you need to cancel your Vacation Experience, for further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancelations due to weather & Natural disasters
In the event of a natural disaster or bad weather that prevents the client from traveling or that represents a risk for their stay such as a Severe storms, Hurricanes, Floods, Twister, Earthquakes or Tsunamis. A 50% refund will be offered to the traveler.
If a tour is cancelled due to bad weather no refund will apply. Instead a new activity option or a new date will be offered.
In the event of a No show of a Tour or Activity during the Vacation Experience, no refund will apply.
Cancelations due to Emergencies
If the cancelation is due to an emergency, we may request specific documentation, such as a medical certificate or a valid proof of the event or matter.
For Cancelations due to death of a client or Member of his immediate family the following documentation will be requested:
- Death certificate
- News article that mentions the deceased
Cancellations due to Serious illness of the client
A general report from a doctor will be requested confirming that the affected person can not travel.
Cancellations due to Closure of roads and airports
If unable to arrive to your destination caused by the closure of roads and airports, a written notice as well as the cancellation of the flight will be requested.
In the event of a No show, the client will not receive a refund for their Vacation Experience.